Date Picker module for prestashop is suitable for gift and flower shops and in the case you want to offer your customer to choose when he will receive the order (your client can easily pick a delivery date and time).
If offers AJAX driven time intervals per each day of the week! Maybe Saturday you deliver only from 09:00 to 12:00 and from Monday to Friday you are delivering from 09:00-13:00 and from 15:00-19:00.
Don’t want to deliver during vacations? No problem, you can restrict days available for shipping such Christmas, or Easter for example.
Are you in a hurry and can’t deliver too early? The cut off hour and first delivery day available features will help you!
Try out the demo and see for yourself!
For a custom shop to avoid incompatibilities with potential 3rd party modifications, one to one installation available at a price of 30E. The price does not include modifications of the plugin though.
– disable days of the week (Sunday);
– time intervals for each days of the week;
– disable a certain day (Holiday);
– show for desired carriers only making it possible to ask for a delivery time only when needed.
Bellow information is outdated: the configuration is even easier, please check screenshots. A PDF manual is included inside the package also.
1. go to admin -> shipping -> Available Week Days and enable disable the weekdays you wish (for instance you don’t work sunday). You can also set here the time intervals available in a certain day.
on the same page check:
First Delivery Day
2. go to admin -> shipping -> Restricted Days and add your holidays for instance
the calendar will appear where the shipping carriers are.
shipping date/hour is displayed in admin -> orders list, you can even filter after it by start / end dates and by hours of delivery. It’s also displayed in customer order history and email confirmation
– time to prepare order is taken into the account for the next available day, this means that if an order is placed on Friday afternoon and you require more time to prepare the shipment, Monday morning deliveries won’t be available to the customer when checking out
– tested with v18.104.22.168
– added delivery info when generating invoices in bulk and also for the delivery slips
– updated the plugins assets (jquery/bootstrap)
– tested with v22.214.171.124
– minor usability improvements
– added shipping carrier filter, meaning you can make the shipping calendar visible for the desired carriers only (thanks to Carolin for the suggestion and help)
– front end changes
– backoffice configuration layout updates
added external addons one page checkout compatibility (was already compatible with most bought versions)
optimizations to select date
preselect the shipping date/hour if it exists for the current cart
– moved js files to footer – improves pagespeed score / rendering time
– made calendar selection as required optional
– added info for showing delivery info to delivery slip PDF (presta doesn’t have a hook for it)
– updated bootstrap library
– added admin backlink to module configuration page
– added token across admin logic
– improved backoffice layout for editing date
– moved sql install to a new file
– maintenance release
– 12h format support for same day delivery
– fix configuration for multishop in certain server environments
– tested against prestashop 126.96.36.199
– order detail data in backoffice improvments
– manual updated
– multishop saving configuration bug fix (in case of different cookiepaths)
– layout improvements
– undefined DIR fix
– bugfix with paypal plugin replacing email variables
– possibility to manually add delivery info for new orders directly from backoffice
– mobile theme compatibility
– hours to prepare order support decimal values (also under one hour values)
– starting hour is adjusted to first available time for same day
– avoid strict standard warnings
– added a missing translation sentence
– fix for: time slots are not retrieved for “all shops”
– multistore configuration bugfix
– updated for the prestashop 188.8.131.52
– backoffice optimizations
– updated for the prestashop 184.108.40.206
– packed the module for automatic install
– adapted to work for multishop / multiple subdomains
– tested with 1.5.4
– improved first delivery day configuration (for instance if weekend, or restricted day(s), the first available day is taking into consideration only the working days )
– inline calendar during checkout
– added delivery date to order history
– little changes to module core
– calendar auto translation and a better way to translate the module
– fixed datepicker on product page when no disabledweek date is available
– include frontend libraries only on required pages
– bugfix & optimization: js library for backoffice configuration is included only for the needing pages
– date is displayed during checkout based on user locale (selected language; the dateformat is a standard prestashop feature: BackOffice->Localization->Languages)
– datepicker is based on jquery ui now
– new admin configuration
– upgraded the datepicker for prestashop 220.127.116.11
UPDATE: April 1st 2010
The date picker prestashop module contains two versions one for presta 1.2 and the other for 1.3 series
May 27th 2010
the files has been adapted for 1.3 final version
Aug 4th 2010
a new date picker version has been attached for presta 1.3.1
Sep 29th 2010
the date/hour information was added in the order details page of the back office
Jan 24th 2011
updated to support the latest 1.3.6 of prestashop, the package still contains versions for the previous prestashops.
June 16h 2011
updated to support prestashop 1.4.*
September 13th 2011
optimization and bugfix release, no new features have been added
December 18th 2012
upgraded the datepicker for prestashop 1.5