Passionate developer, I strive to give meaning to my work by helping you succeed with your project.
What I am as a professional
– a web developer, experienced in PHP (as framework mostly I use CAKEPHP), AJAX/Jquery (including push engines like APE, node.js based applications), CSS3, HTML5 (working with css/html frameworks like foundation, bootstrap, 960.gs), SVG …
– an expert in e-commerce/m-commerce systems (including opensource carts like magento, prestashop, payment gateways (I worked with Linkpoin t, Authorize.Net, Paily, Paypal (including Website Payments Pro), Payex, PostFinance, mobilpay, iDEAL, Innovative Gateway, Stormpay, Moneybookers, ikobo, 2checkout, webadvantage, layaway, electracash, orbital, google checkout, e-payment, BBS netterminal, Faktura Online (Aktiv Kapital), Cardia, Cybersource, PayFlow, Viakli x, Protx), modules/plugins, template integration)
– an white hat hacker (security assessments, securing web based applications, cleaning after an attack)
What I offer
– state of the art work, I invest a lot of time in studying and experimenting advanced techniques for up-to-date innovative deliverables
– customer support, after the project has been completed and the funds released I am glad to answer your questions anytime you need
– professionalism, I am approaching every project like if it was my own business. Very often I go the extra mile it takes to implement/suggest the best additional actions for increasing the success rate of the project.
It really makes me happy to see my client’s website be successful for the next years to come.
I know based on my own experience that a good written code is only a small part of a successfully online business.
Business analysis is also an important step for success therefore I understand my client’s needs from different perspectives (coder, client, employee, marketing etc..)
On the other side a bad application can certain ruin your business.
Thank you for reviewing my profile. I gladly answer any of your questions.